“Armory” trophy

Recently we’ve been getting complaints about “Armory” trophy not working correctly, and decided that we should clear things up as much as we can.

“Armory” trophy is rewarded when you have obtained all available items in game (29 in total). You can either buy them in in-game shop or obtain some items by completing story mode. Bonuses and avatars are not required.

Now we’ve heard that some people are not getting this trophy even after obtaining all the items. We did a full check on the trophy and as a result we were able to obtain it after purchasing all items from in-game store on our PSVita in live enviroment.

2015-02-26-152413

We have also made sure that trophies synch correctly between PSVita and PS3 platforms, so if you have this trophy on one platforom, it will be synched to another one.

This is all we can do for you guys. If you are still having problems with the trophy than i’d suggest you to re-install the game and purchase all 29 items at once.

We hope you guys will continue to cooperate with us as we really appreciate your feedback. And good luck in arenas!

25 Responses to ““Armory” trophy”

1. Star says:

Please make sure there’s no glitch about the 100 elites trophy also. I don’t wanna get hurted anymore~~ TAT

2. HpLovecraft says:

Are they still gonna be adding content to this game in the near future or? Cant really tell dates on this site as there not in english , but it seems like it has been a while since the last post with any new info.

3. NOISYBANG says:

I have already joined in 120 premium tournaments which cost 5000 crystals(I marked it down on my notebook).But the trophy”ELITE” still did not pop for me!Would you please check out what the hell is going on with this trophy?My PSN ID:NOISYBANG.

• kj_mil says:

I can confirm that “elite” trophy works on ps3. I’ve entered all 5k tournaments for about 85 days and it popped this morning on entering what must’ve been my 100th. Didn’t keep tally, but was about right.
      Used a mixture of gem entries and log-in bonus tickets.

4. revlib says:

Hello there, I am posting here not knowing a better place to post.
    Since a few days, my lives stock in TOMArena is stuck at 0.
    This problem is both on PS3 and Vita.
    I’ve tried uninstalling/re-installing the game, with no luck.
    Is anyone having the same issue?
    My PSNID : revlib

Hey revlib,
      Apparently, you have been changing time on your device(intentially or not). To avoid people abusing this, we have implemented a system that prevent energy from refilling until the date it was changed to. Your energy will start refilling again after 6th of July.
      Hope that helps, and good luck.

5. revlib says:

Oh man! Yes I did, intentionally, for another game. That is very severe :-(
    I understand the reason for your system, but you could have added something in your protection to “check” if someone is using the time change for TOM Arena. Or more simple : just block the life refiling for 24 hours. That should suffice!
    July 6th, seriously? O_o
    Or send a warning in-game if your system detects such behaviour!

Anyway, thank you for clearing out that problem!
    I had another problem with the game, which is friends disappearring from the Friends list, one by one, day after day, randomly.
    Then I installed TOM Arena on my PS3, and my list of friends was back entirely!
    I hope that helps people having this problem.

But now, I have to wait until July 6th to fight them….. =_=
    If you can change it to June 6th, or just reset the whole thing, that would be great, thanks.

6. mick says:

Bonjour,

après 5 fois avoir tous acheté en équipement toujours pas de trophée y a t’il un moyen d’y remedié a ce trophée

Hey mick,

You probably missed some of the items. We’ve checked countless times now and trophy is working as intended. Make sure you’ve acquired all 29 items at least once and the trophy should be rewarded to you.

Good luck!

• mick says:

Merci , mais j’ai bien dans mon inventaire les 29 items soit 317 000 gemmes et rien ça fait 5 fois et j’ai acheté tous en 1 fois

7. Darko says:

How can I reset my save game to start the story all over again?
    If I delete the game and start it with Wifi off I can play from the beggining, but when I play with the wifi on my old progress is back. Help!

8. Darko says:

Are you guys still refunding 100,000 crystals?
    I can’t seen to find that post.

I forgot to leave my psn id Darko_2112

9. Max L. says:

Hello! All ToM Blitz online features don’t work! Leaderboard, tournament and daily scratchcard. Please fix this!!!

10. Jimma says:

Hi.
    I wonder if you can help me. I have the same problem as the post above this one. The tournament timer has been at zero for two weeks or so and there are no leaderboards. It seems not to be working online at all. This is very disappointing. I’ve been competing in the weekly online tournaments since day one and I would like to know what is going onand if this amazing game is going to be fixed.
    Many thanks,
    Jimma.

11. Mikol says:

Hi! online features does not work pls fix this asap thanks!

12. Artur says:

Hello!
    if servers never will start, can you give me server, i will try to start it, and try to connect, cuz i want last trophy 100 elitas, and i can’t get it,cuz servers down…
    Thank you.

13. online says:

Someone essentially help to make significantly posts I might state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and so far? I surprised with the research you made to create this actual submit amazing. Magnificent activity!

14. Paul says:

I like what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and exposure! Keep up the amazing works guys I’ve added you guys to my blogroll.

15. James says:

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem with your website in web explorer, may check this IE still is the market leader and a large component of folks will leave out your magnificent writing because of this problem.