Daily crystal rewards and how they work

Today we would like to shed some light on daily rewards system, and explain how does it work in details. And yes, it’s not that simple as it may look to you at first glance.

You have logged in for the first time and recieved your daily crystals for the first day. Simple enough, right? To continue receiving crystals for the next days you have to make sure you are following these simple steps listed below:

• Log in atleast once after the first login within 24 hours
  • Log in one more time after 24 hours since the first login

Seems alittle difficult now, doesn’t it? Regardless, following these simple steps will assure your daily crystal rewards. Or you can always log into the game as often as you possibly can. That way you won’t miss the daily reward for sure!

Hope that helped, and good luck in arenas!

20 Responses to “Daily crystal rewards and how they work”

1. Vinko says:

In other words, a double login. Would it work if you login without playing then logout and repeat the same?

• Daniel says:

Heya im for the first time the following. I discovered this specific table as a consequence I to discover The item faithfully of use &amp the idea rallied round myself publicized lots. I am hoping to deliver a little back again furthermore foster further like so

• William says:

1000s of Show Gambler, since the Lastly associated with Sept ..

• John says:

Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

2. spartanalexander says:

I can’t receive the bonus when I log in the first time, so i can’t start the chane…

PSN: AlexanderProject

3. Vinko says:

Update needed. No matter how many logins and plays, it is still glitched.

4. kosznik says:

can anyone explain to me how the armory trophy works? a week ago i bought all the items… didnt receive trophy… since then i play everyday and the trophy still didnt pop… what is going on? i play on vita in eu…

5. degrape says:

what is that ! No correct description of elite tournement . daily free tournament cost 1000 crystals, trophy are broken, no daily bonus receive, bonus buy disappear if i dont use immediatly. good job guys, !! ty for all

6. Red_Scharlach says:

Hi, I’m not getting the daily mini-game at all. I always play connected and logged in, but no matter how I try, daily mini-game never appears. I’ve tried turning off the wifi and turning it on again, logging off and in in ps network, rebooting, connecting to several wifi networks, uninstalling the game and reinstalling it… Nothing has worked out. Any suggestion? I love the game and i would like to go for 100% trophies, and I need the daily mini-game for one of them.
    Regards

7. travis m says:

i haven’t got a scratch card on blitz for a week. i keep complaining on other threads and get no response. i don’t think they monitor this board any more… good luck

8. Sandra says:

Hello,
    I haven’t daily scratchcard for two weeks and i cant’t see my score world wide. I hope that the problem wil fixed soon…

9. William says:

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My blog is in the very same niche as yours and my users would truly benefit from a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Thank you!

10. Daniel says:

I just couldnt depart your site prior to suggesting that I incredibly enjoyed the standard information an individual supply for your visitors? Is gonna be back often so that you can inspect new posts

11. James says:

Hahahahahahaha, this politics related YouTube video is really so comical, I loved it. Thanks in favor of sharing this.

12. Richard says:

hi! , Everyone loves a persons writing quite definitely! promote many of us keep up a correspondence more info on your own document for Yahoo? I need a pro for this dwelling to unravel this dilemma. Could be that is definitely a person! Looking forward to search an individual.

13. Robert says:

Amazing YouTube movies posted at this website, I am going to subscribe for daily updates, as I dont want to fail to take this series.