Today is the day for big news!

Treasures of Montezuma: Arena is now available on PlayStation 3 in Europe for all of you to enjoy! All of your previous progress and achievements will be kept in the new version, so feel free to continue your adventure and redefine your experience on new platform. If you havn’t tried the game yet, now is your chance to feel the thrill of arena battles and exciting story mode in PS3 version!

If you are an American resident, don’t worry. American version is on the way as well and will be available for download in early 2015.

37 Responses to “Treasures of Montezuma: Arena now on PlayStation 3!”

1. Vinko says:

Great stuff. Story Mode update, please.

2. Smith says:

You might want to take a look at the Elite trophy for the Vita version of this game. Quite sure it’s glitched and won’t unlock. Nobody has it yet, but this seems to be impossible since there have been well over 100 Elite Tournaments and I know I’ve participated in well over 100 of them.

3. Rex says:

Yes, please look into this issue. Many people play Vita version since day one participating in all tournaments and still this trophy doesn’t unlock for anyone.

There must have been some misunderstanding. To earn Elite trophy you have to participate in premium tournaments, such as Weekly Elite Tournament. Elite tournament is not considered as premium, so it doesn’t count towards the trophy.

• Rex says:

Thanks for the reply!

• Smith says:

Are you having a laugh!?

It’s going to take several years to get this trophy!

We will consider adding more tournaments in near future. Follow the blog to stay updated on this topic.

• jhonny says:

patch it so all tournaments counts or you need 20 of the premium ones or we’ll think that you did tha just to piss us off and as a consequence review the game as bad as it deserves

We have considered the feedback provided by our players and made all the possible changes to make a better game. We will continue to implement tweaks here and there to make your experience and time spent in the game more enjoyable.

• NOISYBANG says:

There is another problem that the”Armory”trophy didn’t pop for me.I bought all the 29 in-game “Items” 2days ago.I even try to reinstall the game and sell some itmes and rebuy it,but the trophy still didn’t pop for me.Is that a bug?Could you please fix it?

We have checked the “Armory” trophy and it is working correctly. The issue may be tied up with latest Sony maintenance, and trophy will be rewarded at a later date. If not, please specify platform, on which you tried to obtain this trophy.

4. AreX says:

What about Daily free tournament? This type of tournaments is necessary for “elite trophy” or for “elite trophy” it is necessary to participate only in tournaments by cost 5000crystals?

Only premium tournaments are counted towads “Elite” trophy. Premium tournaments are considered those with 5000 crystals entry fee.

5. JugglinHot says:

I’ve got a problem with story mode. I think the dark totem fight glitched on me. After my 1st move the screen went blank, then it said “to be continued” and now story mode is complete. Is it supposed to be like that? I never beat it and didn’t receive any reward, and obviously, I can’t retry it now. Any assistance would be appreciated, thanks.

6. junior says:

i need trophy ELITE… please

7. junior says:

ID PSN- BRASIL_maximosJR

all received 100,000 of the trophy ” ELITE ” and I do not .. why?

update the story mode , please …

8. NOISYBANG says:

Hello
    I have totally participated in 106 premium tournaments which cost 5000 crystals(I marked it down on my notebook).But the trophy”ELITE” still does not pop for me!Would you please check out what’s the problem with it?Thank you very much.My PSN ID:NOISYBANG.

9. cláudia says:

ID- ALFA_PTclaudia

I need trophy ELITE… please

10. cláudia says:

todos receberam 100.000 do troféu “ELITE” e eu não .. por quê?

ID- ALFA_PTclaudia

por favor

11. claudia says:

por favor os 100.000

ID- ALFA_PTclaudia

12. claudia says:

ID- ALFA_PTclaudia

I need trophy ELITE… please

all received 100,000 of the trophy ” ELITE ” and I do not .. why?

update the story mode , please …

13. claudia says:

please 100.000 trophy elite

ID- ALFA_PTclaudia

14. junior says:

thanks for 100,000. I completed the game with 100 %

15. Juhanita says:

Hi! I have a big problem with my friends list ingame for days. When i click on it, the game is crashing down!

What can i do??

Thanks

Juhanita

• Juhanita says:

By the way: My PSN-ID is quauerei

Hi Juhanita,
        Is this still happening to you? It could be connected to latest updates of the system. Check if you have the latest system update installed. Either way, we have tested this on our end and couldn’t reproduce it. Are there any more specific steps to this crash?

Best regards

16. Mark says:

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way Ill be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

17. Donald says:

Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your design. Bless you

18. Paul says:

Very energetic blog, I enjoyed that a lot. Perhaps there is a part 2?