In this post we will cover main points of Online Tournament mode in Treasures of Montezuma: Arena and explain how it works.
Online Tournament is a system, where players can compete with other players for rewards, such as Honor and Crystals. These Tournaments are fully automated, and winners are decided depending on their level, equipment, and active bonuses.
Let’s take a closer look at how our Tournaments work and rewards that are awaiting you.
• To participate in Tournament you will need to acquire a special ticket.There are two types of tickets you can use - basic and premium. Those tickets can be purchased with in-game currency(Crystals), simply by clicking “Enter” next to the Tournament you want to participate in. There is also a chance to receive ticket as a reward for winning the Tournaments. Premium tickets cost more Crystals, but the rewards for premium Tournaments are much greater as well. Needless to say, it’s definitely worth taking part in a premium Tournament if you are confident in your strength!
• After you’ve purchased a ticket you may enter any available Tournament according to the type of your ticket. Pay attention to the timer in a Tournament window - it indicates when this Tournament will end. If you don’t want to wait too long for the results, than choose the one that is ending soon.
•There are Tournament brackets for every 10 levels. You will enter higher brackets with higher rewards automatically as your character gain levels.
• Amount of participants may differ from one Tournament to another. Obviously, the challenge raise as more people are joining the fight. But the more players are taking part in a Tournament - the greater the reward is!
• Winners of the Tournament(1st, 2nd and 3rd places) are rewarded with honor and crystals, as well as the chance of receiving a Tournament ticket. While Crystal rewards are decided by type and bracket of the Tournament, Honor rewards also depends on the amount of participants in the Tournament. You can see the rewards by pressing “More” button next to the Tournament.
• After Tournament is finished, rewards are distributed automatically among the winners. You can find results of finished Tournament in your log.
This will wrap up our quick guide for the Online Tournaments. We hope that we’ve shed some light on how this mode works, and wish you best of luck in your battles!