We are pleased to let you know that Treasures of Montezuma Arena, our latest and greatest Treasures of Montezuma game, is finally coming to PlayStation Vita as a downloadable free-to-play title, and we sure hope you have been anticipating it as much as we did.

Discover the thrill of survival in the perilous Arena in battles against friends and random strangers, and aim for the top in Tournaments!

Whether it is a single battle against random player, a battle against friend (ah, that sweet feeling of triumph over someone you know well), or participation in a weekly tournament to win a prize, the excitement of clash with a cunning human opponent still has a grip even over most seasoned players, and will at times require a deep insight into the essence of all of the game bonuses, items and totems to prevail.

And, however keen we may be on the online play, there is much more to this game to discover - new Story and old good endless mode. Stay tuned for release date!

15 Responses to “Get Ready for Treasures of Montezuma Arena!”

1. Mitja says:

Congratulations! Can’t wait. ;)

2. carl says:

is this single player as well. i dont like playing with other people

3. Kokof says:

Yeah!! I’m looking forward to challenge my friends to this new ToM game, and test the new RPG Mode… Can’t wait ;-)

4. Jeffson says:

Will this game be available in the Brazilian PS Store?
    We never got TOM Blitz :’(

I’m kind of disappointed with this, since I was hoping for something a little more different, and I’m unlikely to ever play the online mode due to the lack of Internet connection during my daily commute (which is the only time I ever really play my Vita).

Can this game be played offline at all? At least I should be able to get some enjoyment out of it if I can play the single player modes without an Internet connection.

6. goddi says:

Looks cool I can not wait to play it! :)
    Are there any new info’s about the release?

7. David Hackett says:

Will the new TOM Blitz Arena be released in Australia sometime soon? Also can u pls explain why it aint available to us aussies??? Is it a problem with Sony or something?

8. Donald says:

My own wife and I fell over here by a poles apart trap forward also contemplated I’d personally restraint points unconscious. I like exactly what I envision i really am located absolutely charting you. Look forward to

9. Paul says:

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a

10. Joseph says:

Wonderful work! This is the kind of info that are meant to be shared across the internet. Disgrace on the search engines for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and consult with my website . Thank you