PSN maintenance

Hello everyone!

PSN is going to maintenance at Thursday 7th November. Be aware that some services will be unavailable.

15 Responses to “PSN maintenance”

1. carlfriedrich says:

the PS Network outage / Ps Vita FW update messed up my highscore of over 3 Billion. The score has not been transmitted online. The game was offline and when I wanted to transmit the result I was forced to update to new firmware & restart the system. I have screenshots showing this as my all time high.

Can you please help me?! That score took me over 170mins, I don’t want that to lose it. I’m devastated…

Большое спасибо!

2. carlfriedrich says:

Thank you, appreciate your help. Please check this link with 3 screenshots:

3. nolan says:

i have bee trying to pkay after the matenience and it keeps logging me out of the psn. ive tried restarting my vita and the game with no resolve. are others having issues to?

• Sean says:

I have been having the same problem, it keeps saying I need to sign into PSN to play even though I am signed in and can play other games and use the store, cloud storage etc.
      Even if I turn off wi-fi and try to play in offline mode it says I have to be signed into PSN.

Hope this can be fixed ASAP, still enjoy firing the game up a few times a week and playing.

4. giovinco1 says:

Same problem here.It keeps saying I need to sign into PSN to play even though I am signed in and can play other games and use the store, cloud storage etc

5. Zoya says:

Same problem, TOM Blitz just doesn’t work…

6. Jimma says:

I’m having the same problem. Soon after the Vita system software update this week, I started getting the message “You have to be signed in to Playstation Network to play the game.”
    It then asks for my PSN ID and password and tells me it’s connecting to PSN.
    After a few seconds I get the “You have to be signed in to Playstation Network to play the game.” message again and it just goes round and round in circles.
    Very frustrating!

7. Jimma says:

Right, I’ve just managed to sort out the problem. For some reason the new system software required me to activate my system on PSN. To do this, just go to Settings/PSN/System Activation and select activate for Game, Video/Music and Playstation Mobile.
    Then boot up TOM Blitz and it will probably tell you that you have to accept PSN’s new terms and conditions. Once you do that it should let you log in properly and play the game.
    What a fiasco! It must be a problem with the new Vita firmware. It’s been driving me mad for the last couple of days but thank God I finally figured it out. I had even tried a system restore which got rid of all my settings and didn’t help at all which was really annoying!!!
    I hope this helps out the rest of you:)

8. Zoya says:

Thanks Jimma! Really good work :)

• jay says:

Thanks Jimma. That worked for me. I was getting frustrated and was just going to get rid of the game but luckily I saw your post.

9. hoarem1 says: