Good news everyone!
Today, we are happy to present our recent update to Treasures of Montezuma Blitz.
We have implemented a number of new features and improvements, both of our own and of those that were suggested by the community feedback. Among them:
· New, unreachable heights of experience and scores, which allow players to keep on improving indefinitely.
· Improved rules of minigame appearance, tackling the possible issues of poor internet connection.
· Faster update of the current scores upon connection to server after playing offline for a while.
· The issue, which some players had with restoring the game after a long pause, was successfully dealt with.
· Although in previous versions some players reported receiving incorrect tournament position at its end, this issue is removed now.
In addition to that, we performed some behind-the scenes adjustments to improve the performance of the game. Overall, it is an update, that does not change the game drastically or speed it up, but rather answers the demand of players for general improvement.