To avoid possible misunderstanings and anxiety among our players, we would like to announce that PlayStation®Network service will be briefly discontinued for the maintenance reasons soon.

First maintenance will start 2013-05-14  at 02:00 and end 2013-05-14 at 04:00, affecting all regions, with about 10 minutes of downtime in the process.

Second maintenance will be underway next week, starting 2013-05-20 at 02:00 and ending 2013-05-20 at 07:00. It will also affect all regions, and expected downtime is 120 minutes.

We would like to join Sony in their apologies for the inconvinience this may cause. Thank you for playing.

12 Responses to “Planned PSN maintenance tomorrow and next week”

1. some one says:

A new post!! Any news on a sequel to ToMB yet? ToMB2 or ToM HD collection for Vita? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. PanikJimma says:

I tried to post this in the comments about the last update but it didn’t work for some reason so I thought I’d put it here instead.
    Someone may have mentioned this already but this problem has really been bugging me lately.
    Whenever a totem is activated, if you make another move before the animation gets as far as the bonus leaving the hands of the totem, the bonus is not awarded.
    This is very frustrating as this is obviously a very fast paced game and to have to pause or lose your totem awards not in keeping with the style of play.
    I’ve lost count of the times I’ve made a move too quickly and it’s cost me dearly.
    The other thing that is slightly irritating is that when you are trying to keep a combo going and you activate the purple totem to realese bonuses to the board, if you try and move a tile that is just about to change to a bonus, it will not let you until it has done the full animation which sometimes leads to loss of combo or loss of the whole move due to the tiles falling.
    Other than these issues, thanks for making such an addictive game, although it does seem to be sucking up rather too much of my life and preventing me from playing my other Vita games:)

Well, it’s’ strange, because we have seen this comment and replied to it =).

Thank you for playing and your feedback!

We have received many reports of these two problems, and even tried to fix one with the animation speed. It got better than in previous versions, but, it appears, still not good enough.

Since Treasures of Montezuma Blitz is based off a series of previous games, we are bound to keep the features of series, for instance, the Purple Totem blocking the tile or totem animations, even if it means sacrificing the mechanics speed.

Believe it, it is as hard for us as it is for you to be unable to make game even faster, but, well, it’s just the way it have to stay, at least for a while. Thank you for understanding.

3. hoarem says:

Hi
    I am having the same problem.It also happens with the orange bonus too. The other thing is the purple bonus changes the exsisting bonus that is on the board which is especially annoying if itis a time bonus why can’t it fly to a non bonused tile? makes getting a second consecutive purple totem pointless.As for playing other Vita games just no time LOL,TOM Blitz all consuming. Thanks

4. AcePilotDev says:

HI

From 5-17-2013 To 5-20-2013 on my PS3 console it has been saying the saying the store is under maintenance. How long is it going to take?

5. Someone says:

Everytime I try to start up the game it just stays there forever (with the loading bar at around 75%)

Does anyone know how to solve this?

deleting and redownload from ps store will most probably solve it..

• Someone says:

Thanks. It worked.
        I was reluctant to do that at first (even before you suggested it), but then I remmembered that even if you delete the save file, almost everything is stored in the online servers so, there’s no problem in deleting my local save :P

6. killgods says:

I am currently having problems with punctuation, I about 30,000,000 points and when I look at the classification then 0, please give me a solution I would like my email is aosq@hotmail.com and my psn id is killgods

7. Zack says:

Thanks for an amazing post. Will recommend your site to everyone.

8. michele says:

i am no longer getting the mini game and tournament does not update is there a solution?