Good news everyone,

We are happy to announce that Treasures of Montezuma update 1.80 has passed the quality assurance testing at Sony and is scheduled for release in the next PSN Store update, i.e. next week, both in Europe and America.

Hope you’ll have fun playing it. Stay tuned for further news!

15 Responses to “Treasures of Montezuma Update 1.80 Out Next Week”

1. Steve says:

Great news!
    Now I just have to keep calm until Tuesday.

2. Mitja says:

Groovy.

Great news. :)

Will this update fix the bug where bonuses that appear sometimes replace bonuses that are already on the board? Sometimes a Hint or Score bonus will replace a Time bonus, which can be really annoying if it happens at a critical moment.

Also, if I remember correctly, the inclusion of a Colour-Blind mode was mentioned at one point in the past, but wasn’t mentioned in the update feature list. Is that included in the update?

Yes, also annoyed that sometimes good bonuses (time) get replaced by others sometimes, hopes this is fixed aswell :)

4. Slash says:

Great news !

Even though we didn’t get this update, I’d like to know if you plan to continue on improving the game or is this one of the final updates we’ll see ?

If so, what are you considering to introduce or improve ?

Thanks

5. RaineStorm says:

Thank goodness!!!!! My wife and I have been waiting rather IMpatiently for the update and she was overjoyed to see that it was ready. We love you guys and we love this game!!!

6. Stranger_Eddie says:

FANTASTIC NEWS!

I conquered all trophies 2 weeks ago, but I´m current playing with friends!

Montezuma developer team = CONTINUE YOUR JOB!

And think about future game modes presents in Montezuma 2 and 3 from Iphone and Android games!

Just create a kind of DLC with this modes for Vita + new trophies! If you create this, I´LL BUY IT if!

Regards! =D

I agree completely.

As I don’t own or plan to buy any Android or iOS device, I’d love to see those games ported to the Vita so I could play them. I’d buy them on launch day.

In case you doubt me, I already bought and finished the original TOM PlayStation Minis version as a direct result of TOMBlitz. :)

Thank you for appreciation, we’ll continue working.

7. Mark says:

Best game can’t wait for update should be big improvement.Gets my Vita turned on every day LOL

8. a person says:

PLease make more montezuma games for vita!!!!!!!!!!!!! when will we hear this news I LOVE TomB! and vita!

9. FarmFrenzyLover says:

Alawar please now make Farm Frenzy 3 for the PS Vita.