Treasures of Montezuma Blitz team wishes all of our players the best of luck in this New Year. Hope it is treating you really well so far, and will continue this way.

We, on our part, will try to make it the best for you - and a new update, where most of your wishes you left for us here were taken into consideration, is already underway.

The exact date yet remains to be known, but it’s not far now - stay tuned!

And, once again - best wishes of the season to you!

41 Responses to “Best wishes from Treasures of Montezuma Blitz!”

1. dantropf says:

my scores not updating. was adding to my score after each round but has stopped?

Do you mean leaderboards or statistics? Leaderboards only record high score, so if the new one is smaller than previous one, it won’t be reflected in leaderboard.

• dantropf says:

so scores dont add up after each round? leaderboard score and global? meaning if i play a round, and total score was 100. and the next roud i score 50. it will stay at 100 not be 150?

Excatly… :)

• dantropf says:

so the weekly tournament is not how many points you collected for that week but who had the highest score for 1 round that week?

Correct.

A grinding competition just to see who can play the most would be pretty dull. It’s much better this way.

Yes, thats right, it’s the highest score for only one Round in the tournament :)
          (Strange enought there was not a reply button to you’re last comment down here dantopf, so I suppose you’ll see the reply here…)

• dantropf says:

lol i have had this game from the first week it came out for vita. i never watched my score until now only because i got the girl a vita to battle it out with her at this game. thanks for clearing that up for me. its kind of a bummer for me but i look at this scoring like it would be pinball. its crazy to see how high of scores some of the people have. thanks again for you replies.

2. Mitja says:

Same to you guys! Wish you and your families just and only the best stuff in 2013! Also on 1.1.2013 at 12:12 I unlocked the Denizen Trophy! After that I also broke my own record and passed 200 million, was 7th at that time, now I believe I am around 15. :D So, I guess that qualifies as a good start.

3. Steve says:

Right back at you!

Out of all the games I have on my Vita, (and I have most of them) TOMB still gets the most play on a daily basis. It’s still just as fun as ever.
    Can’t wait to see the update.
    I’ll do my best to get IGN to take another look at TOMB when the new patch comes out.

4. Vitalogy says:

Thanks, wish you guys a great year also.

Now, have the new update gone through Q&A for EU?

5. ShawnS says:

Same to you all! ToMB has been the most played game on my Vita for sure!

6. Steve says:

I had an odd thing happen yesterday when the weekly tournament ended.
    Normally I’ll get anywhere from 4000-6000 crystals for coming in first among my friends. But yesterday I got 35,000 for coming in first.
    That’s the first timer I’ve seen anywhere near that many for the tournament, and my high score for the week wasn’t even my all time high.
    Was it a glitch to get that many crystals, or were the other amounts too low?

Hmm. Was there any change in the number of friends this week?

• Steve says:

Not that I noticed.
        I also didn’t notice any other changes to the game as far as second or third place among my friends goes.
        My score for the week is 3-4 million less than my all-time high score, and I always come in first.
        Very strange, but a welcome strange if it’s a glitch.

For 1st place among you’re friends you get aroudn 1000 crystals for each friend played that week, so it’s quite easy to calculate. So I guess you had around 35 friends on you’re friendslist playing blitz that week, or then it might be a glitch likely, but do not suspect that, I’ve only experienced some weeks where I get only 1000 Crystals ending up first place, becouse it did not manage to calculate my freinds playing/glitched.

• Steve says:

That would for sure make it some kind of a glitch.

I have 46 friends total on PS3 and Vita, but only 4-10 that play TOMB.

Last week there were 7 that played. I can’t see any friends related math explaining the 35,000 crystal bonus.

• Steve says:

This week I was back to normal with 6000.

7. Vitalogy says:

Another week I got first in my list and only got a silver, I thought that was already sorted -.-

Yes indeed, it was - on the mass scale. However, from time to time such occasions keep happening on an individual basis. Sorry for the inconvinience - we’re still working to eradicate the issue completely.

8. Slash says:

Great News, can we have a glimpse on what will be the most significant changes that’ll come with this update ? :) Thanks.

9. Davidiam_17 says:

I am having a problem loading the game. The game freezes at the green loading bar screen at 66% - 75% loaded. I can still back out using the PS button, but even when I try to load anything else (even Vita system settings) nothing then loads. I can operate the main screens for the Vita, but go nowhere. Can’t even shut off system without forcing it to shut down. Could this be a game issue?

just had the same, just delete the game and redownload from psn store and it will work again, you’re savegame and stats is on the blitz server, so they will still be there after the reinstall!

Sorry to here that. We would also recommend the solution suggested above: delete the game from Vita and reinstall it. Have you tried it yet? Does everything work or the problem persists?

10. somasun1234 says:

Any news from the upcoming Patch?(I’m very excited!!!:D)

11. NoOne says:

Can’t wait to see the update.

12. tomblitz says:

Yes, that’s right.

13. tomblitz says:

Could it be that you ranked in the top of Global leaderboard that week?

14. tomblitz says:

Yes, it appears to have been the case. Sorry for the inconvinience caused - hopefully, it was a bit of enjoyment as well. We’re still working to eliminate individual occasions of glitches.
    Thank you for the heads-up - and keep us updated if you notice something to be off in the future.

15. Vitalogy says:

I don’t think so I had less than 10Mil, still more than my friends, so I’m sure I wasn’t on the global board.

16. tomblitz says: