Here’s a list of what has been done for this update:
The game now features 999 levels – plenty of space for those who love leveling up.
Tournament position is now reflected correctly – with appropriate prize!
Detailed player statistics, including:
- Total time played
- Longest game time
- Most crystals released in a single game
- Highest score of all times
- Longest combo
- Points received for longest combo
- Most tokens destroyed in a combo
- Number of times kickout mode was activated
- Number of times score frenzy was activated
- Number of times dark mode was activated
- Most points received, after a game has ended
- Crystals received from daily minigame
- Crystals received from near
- Total number of Ziggurats collected
Artful Master Trophy glitch fixed.
Please note, that not all of the statistics can be tracked from the beginning of time - most of it was only added to the savedata in this update. Therefore, all the counters the Statistics have are started anew, at zero - not to confuse people with stats being filled out only partially.
However, all the data that was previously tracked for the reason of unlocking Trophies is still counted from the beginning of time.
I realise, of course, that for some of you who wanted to know how far are they from getting the Trophies such way of implementing stats has no useful point, but it’s still a good feature and could still be helpful to future generations of our players.
In the next update, we’ll try to find a way to gracefully solve this, probably by introducing different sections of stats.