Today’s Weekly Trick is not exactly a trick, since it is not directly related to gameplay, but still it is “new information” some of people here so ardently desired.
I’m going to tell about how the Ziggurats and Ranks are given. Neither of them is intended to be a competitive title - they are just milestones that measure your history with the game.
In the Stats screen, last three Ziggurates are shown. They denote how much have you scored the last three rounds:
- Red Ziggurat - above 50000
- Green Ziggurat - above 100000
- Blue Ziggurat - above 150000
- White Ziggurat - above 200000
- Yellow Ziggurat - above 250000
- Orange Ziggurat - above 300000
- Purple Ziggurat - above 350000
- Moon Ziggurat - above 400000
- Sun Ziggurat - above 500000
And Ranks, that appear above the level bar in Stats, show how much Ziggurats have you got, and Ziggurat of which colour was the most frequent one.
- Apprentice – 10 Ziggurates
- Master- 30 Ziggurates
- Elder- 50 Ziggurates
- Chief -80 Ziggurates
- King - 120 Ziggurates
- Ruler - 150 Ziggurates
- Sovereign - 200 Ziggurates
- Emperor - 300 Ziggurates